Thursday 11 April 2013

Welcome to my Crafty World

Hello,

Just a quick intro. I am in the process of turning my hobby into a business. Working full time with a great bunch of people on Argento's web store, I don't have much free time. In the time that I do find, I spend sewing, attending and organising craft fairs and volunteering in the scouts. I have a degree in BDes Textile and Fashion Design which comes in handy and has spurred my creativity.

My business is called Cameo by Jennifer Brennan, and I make textile accessories and homewares. The majority of my makes are cushions of all sorts. You can find my designs on Facebook and etsy, as well as craft fairs around Belfast and County Down in Northern Ireland.

As well as keeping you up to date with my makes and fairs, I will be reviewing work other crafters and sharing items that I have bought from them.

Happy sewing!

Jenny

www.facebook.com/cameobyjenniferbrennan

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cameobyjbrennan

No comments:

Post a Comment