Sunday 14 April 2013

Shabby Chic Nail Art

Last week I was treated to getting my nails done with some of my old Bloomfield school chums. It was great having a catch-up over a homemade veggie dinner (made by my friends hubby), chocolates and having our nails painted. Zane's Nails is run by Zane Fraser, and she can do any design you have your heart set on and at a very reasonable price. Zane is so friendly, she just felt like one of the gang, you don't see the time fly in! I opted for very matching nails, as I like symmetry and colour coordination, in a shabby chic theme. Mint green with peach roses, stripes and cute little birdcage transfers adorned my nails. My friends had lovely nails too with bunting, glitter, leopard print and even tiny little moustache transfers, our hands looked amazing.

Visit Zane's Nails on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment